- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog,
- Post about the award,
- Share seven facts about yourself,
- Nominate at most 15 people,
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Let’s begin! (or should I say continue, since I’ve already done steps 1 and 2… 😉 )
7 Facts about myself (that you might not know yet):
- I have several nicknames. A few of which are silly ones from friends, and aren’t really used anymore.
- I really like art. I especially like drawing people. I have been enjoying painting lately, too.
- I have a dollhouse-type setup in my closet. I hope to do a tour sometime!!
- I love singing. If I didn’t like singing, I’d probably have to be a different person. Singing is basically part of my everyday life XD .
- I tend to be the kind of person who enjoys performing for people. I sing for my church, I’m in a drama group, and a few (several?) years ago when I went to private school, there was a speech contest and I wanted to be chosen to say my speech in front of the school. (I did end up getting chosen, if you were wondering, and I think I did OK, except for the part where I forgot what to say next and didn’t seem to remember that I had brought my note cards with me!)
- And yet, I am an introvert 🙂 (Well, I’m not too introverted).
- Wow! It’s the last one! Well, let’s see… it’s possible you know this, but I do gymnastics! It’s a lot of fun. I’m only in level two, though, because I started pretty late. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading this award!
Aaand, here is my BIBPC entry!
The subject is “Sweet” and I am on Team Owl!
Mmmm *licks lips*
I think these were actually the first treats that popped into my head when I got the category. And then when I told my mom about it, she gave me this cute little beaded plate to use!