HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Everyone!! I hope you are all having a blessed day so far.
I Love Thanksgiving, and I’m excited to share the RESULTS of the Basket of Thankfulness activity with you!!
This year, the TOTAL number of things we came up with to be thankful for is…
150 Things we are Thankful For!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Can you believe it!? I loved getting in all of your amazing comments saying the things you are thankful for. Last Year we got about 55 things. So this year the number almost tripled! Thank you so much to everyone who participated and shared!
And NOW for the great big Basket of Thankfulness list!!
Please note that I took out repeats, so if you don’t see the exact thing you said, it should be somewhere else on the list.
After the list, I’ll share all of the contributors! Here we go!
- The Gospel!
- People being unique
- Our freedoms
- The moon
- The total solar eclipse
- Smiling and others smiling back
- The sky
- Cold weather
- Road trips
- My family
- My home
- The Bible
- Nature/the outdoors
- DSLR cameras
- Musical instruments
- Southern Gospel music
- Jesus’ ultimate sacrifice for us
- A hot shower at the end of the day
- Encouraging music
- Constant encouragement from friends
- Flakes of snow falling from the sky
- Having the freedom to read God’s Word and pray to Him in our country
- For living in the United States
- For having a wonderfully cute dog
- A hot cup of tea
- For having the ability to write for God’s Glory
- For God blessing me with a magazine ministry
- For computers and technology
- Gel pens!
- The Internet
- Happy memories
- My church
- Art supplies
- My sewing machine
- My dolls
- Good teachers
- My parents
- My brother
- My aunt and uncle
- Hashem and everything he has provided for me
- The AMAZING blogging community
- Salvation that comes to me through the Holy Spirit
- Good works that, through God’s grace, I am able to do
- Strength that God gives me to get through each day
- Each day that God gives us to live, laugh, and spread His love to those around us
- Cinnamon rolls
- Courage to live God’s word fully
- Modern technology so that I can “know” people that I have never met
- Beautiful sunsets that we enjoyed this year
- Warm weather and swimming!
- The Holy Spirit
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Hobby Lobby
- Playing with my brother
- Owl City
- A beautiful place to live
- Our farm
- The amazing human body
- The ability to access education easily
- Pen pals
- Internet so friends could stay in touch
- My Saviour
- The police
- Our veterans
- Fresh water
- Being homeschooled
- My pawpaw and mawmaw
- Cars(not the movie)
- Our president
- Our chickens
- Gods grace
- That God forgives us and sustains us
- For the big green earth
- Fresh air
- My sewing machine
- I can walk
- I can talk
- I can sing
- I can help my mom to take care of my siblings
- Different seasons
- Being able to worship God freely
- The book that God helped me write published
- YouTube followers
- Being able to make people laugh
- The people who have inspired/encouraged/blessed me
- All the people who have invested so much into my life
- Being born in the USA
- Our Founding Fathers
- PureFlix (Christian movies)
- The Calling that God has put on my life!
- Peanut butter
- Frozen yogurt
- My teacher
- My great aunt
- Being alive!
I hope that you enjoyed reading (or skimming!) through this list, and that it encouraged you this Thanksgiving. I hope that it gets you thinking, and that you will remember how much there is to be thankful for.
Before I name the contributors, I also want to give a shout-out to Rita from New York North Fine Art. Rita came up with a plan to give to others and to stop world hunger. You can check out her video about the idea here or on her blog!
Here are all of the contributors!!
Olivia Bell (aka Livy)
Thank you all for contributing, and thank you also to anyone reading!
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!