I haven’t done an award in a while!
I hope you’re ready for a bunch of questions!
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
I’ll start with Rebekah’s questions!
1) Are you an indoor person or an outdoor person?
2) What is your least favorite blog post that you’ve done?
Probably The Thomas Family Pets Part 4… I just felt like the storyline got really boring, but I like the first three parts pretty well 🙂 (It was my first photoseries!).
3) What is your biggest pet peeve?
I’m not sure… But hearing people eat isn’t very fun. XD
4) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don’t know, I like my name. 🙂 How about Grace? XD LOL
5) Rollerskating or ice skating?
Ice skating, but I guess rollerskating is more practical.
6) Who is the person, alive or dead, who has influenced you the most?
I’d say my Mom!
7) What’s your favorite subject?
Perhaps history. Writing and reading are good, too!
8) Brownies or cookies?
Cookies. (Though brownies are Amazing!)
9) What’s your least favorite food?
Raw tomatoes? I guess oysters are weird to eat….
10) Would you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted?
11) Pencils or pens?
Pencils. Even though they can be lighter and more smudgy.
And here are Diamond’s!
1) Have you ever taken your doll on vacation with you?
Yes! I took Julie to Colorado!
2) What piece of doll clothing do you wish came in your size?
3) Do your friends and family know about your AG blog?
Yes. Well, not everyone, but my immediate family does, and several friends/family.
4) First thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
Probably freak out… Ok, ok, um, probably do some serious planning. (Yeah I guess that wasn’t much better…)
5) If you had to give away one of your dolls, who would it be?(I know, so hard!)
I didn’t see this one coming! Oh dear… but… but… well, I can’t do Julie, because she’s my first… and Grace is so pretty… and Clara has such a fun personality… but Caroline, though! AAAH! I guess Caroline, but thankfully I don’t have to 🙂 .
6) How long do you think you’ll be posting on your blog?
I don’t know, probably a while! 🙂
7) Favorite AG tuber?
I don’t really follow AG tubers much. Does MyFroggyStuff count?
8) Which one of your dolls personalities are most like yours?
Good question! Maybe Grace, except she might be more outgoing.
9) What color is the room you are in?
The walls are a grey color!
10) Favorite pet you’ve ever had?
Our current cat, Clifford. At least, as far as I can remember he’s my favorite.
11) Favorite subject in school?
As mentioned earlier, probably history, writing, or reading. 😀
That was fun!! I hope you all enjoyed, (and fantastic job if you made it through all those questions!)
- What are you wearing right now?
- Do you prefer a Ponytail or Braid?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would you choose?
- What is your favorite word?
- Reading or writing?
- Would you rather read a book while sitting under a tree, or in a tree?
- If you could take a week-long vacation to any one place in the world for free, where would you choose?
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Tea or coffee?
- What is one of the strangest dreams you can remember?
- If you could choose a superpower to have, what would it be?
I hope you enjoyed this/these tag(s)!! 😀
Do you have a least favorite blog post? A least favorite food? What is your favorite pet that you had/have?