Happy June 6th!
Today marks Smile and Craft AG’s one year Blogiversary!! Woohoo!
My first post was published this day, last year. Here it is, if you’d like to see it!
So much has happened over the past year.
I achieved 100+ followers,
I improved in blogging,
And SO much more!
Thank you to all my lovely readers for supporting this blog and making blogging such a wonderful experience!
Here are some stats from my year of blogging!
Smile and Craft AG’s top 3 commenters are:
In celebration of one year of Smile and Craft AG, I’m hosting my first ever giveaway!
What’s being given away, you ask?
I’ll be giving away this cute little apron! (I used a McCall’s pattern to sew it. I think the pattern was from Walmart, by the way. )
It’s made with a cute floral cotton fabric, with white lining and trims.
It ties in the back, around the neck, and around the waist/back.
So, are you ready to enter to win this pretty apron for your dolls?
The Rules to Enter:
- Comment down below that you would like to enter this giveaway.
- If you are under 18, then get a parents permission to enter. If you win, I’ll need your address to ship it to you!
- This giveaway is open to the USA and Canada.
- Entries are due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, June 16 (2017 😉 ).
To get extra entries, you can…
- Share this giveaway on social media (Pinterest, your own blog, etc.). Then come back to comment and tell me where you shared it! (1 extra entry per share)
I hope you enjoy participating in Smile and Craft AG’s first ever giveaway! Have fun, and good luck to you all!!
Are you entering? How far back did you follow/start reading Smile and Craft AG?