I wasn’t thinking of doing a post like this, but suddenly decided to. XD
I thought I’d talk about a few accomplishments from the past year (Mainly blog related), as well as goals for the new year!
- I started this blog (June)!
- I moved
- I went to the AG store in Colorado!
- I gained 80 followers (Wow.), published 85 posts, 3,234 views, and 670 comments (Thank you all soooo much!!!)
- I bought a Camera!
- For my blog to grow, and improve from 2016
- To grow in the Lord and give glory to Him
- To go to the American girl store again (maybe…)
- To work on and improve my Etsy shop
- To get 100+ followers (we’re so close already!)
Here are a few of my favorite posts from the past year:
Twice Clara showed up on this blog to show you her gymnastic skills, and it was a lot of fun! She’s done her floor and bar skills, and hopefully will come again soon to show her beam skills, too!
You guys seemed to really like this one. I got quite a few comments about Caroline’s lovely hair.
Menu Monday didn’t last too long, but I got to show you how to make some fun foods while it lasted! And who knows, maybe I’ll start it up again someday!
Like I said in my list of 2016 accomplishments, I purchased a camera! And here’s where I dumped some fun experimental photos into a post introducing it! (I first said I got it in a Caption it! #2 post)
I hope you enjoyed this post!
What are some of your goals and accomplishments?